Oblique NYE 2017: The Hidden Gem
- Date Sun 31st December
- Time: 21:00- 04:00
- Venue: @Opium, 15-16 Gerrard St, London W1D 6JE
- Tickets (include 2 drinks): £40-£60 (more info below).
The Oblique Life is back at our favourite Soho speakeasy to close out 2017 and welcome in 2018.
Opium is well known by cocktail enthusiasts as as one of the best bars in London however it is still one of London’s best kept secrets; ‘The Hidden Gem’ of our capital.
This New Year’s Eve, we’ll be transforming Opium’s two floors into the respective gems that reflect the class, history and mystery of the venue as well as bringing you a bit of new year glitz and glam: Jade and Ruby.
The Ruby and Jade Rooms
- ‘Ruby Room’, representing good fortune, love and loyalty will be on the 1st floor playing the best in house, disco, funk and afrohouse all night long.
- ‘Jade Room’, representing nobility and wisdom will be on the top floor playing the best in Motown, RnB and Hip Hop all night long with the amazing Moses Midas.
Tickets & Booking
The event will be ticketed, with 2 options:
1. Entry with Food (£60): includes 2 drinks, a basket of Dim Sum and other treats throughout the evening.
2. Entry without Food (£40): includes 2 drinks and other treats throughout the evening.
*** Oblique Life Members get 20% off all tickets***
This year will really be the ultimate party bringing together the ‘Jade and Ruby’, ‘Green and Red’ and most importantly ‘House and Hip Hop’! So join us this December 31st at Opium Chinatown to start a new year style and don’t forget to bring your touch of Jade or Ruby!